Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Books recommendation

Good afternoon all,

I currently hold a chief mate <3000gt ticket. I would like to eventually go for my full unlimited but I’m ashamed to say that my knowledge especially in Celestial Nav is now lacking. My stability knowledge is there but I’d really like to go back and start again also to make sure I’m 100% ready.

I just wondered if anyone knows of any good books that I could buy assuming I have zero knowledge of either subject. I’d like to learn from scratch so I’m looking for a book designed for complete novices.

would anyone know of any? Thank you

The book titled "Advanced Navigation for Mates and Masters" would cover all your celestial and other navigation-related stuff. There is also a stability version too.

Blatant plug for celestial navigation, for jogging your memory is my youtube channel: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...FeBeYVJUmuctmF
    ?Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn?t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.?

? Mark Twain
    myBlog | @alistairuk | flickr | youtube Views and opinions expressed are those of myself and not representative of any employer or other associated party.

Comment

Working...
    X