Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EH75
    replied
    The answer apparently is just over a week. NOE was delivered this afternoon. Astonished by the processing time tbh. Maybe Masters is quicker cos they've already seen all my stuff twice I'm not sure? Anyway that's the first hurdle out of the way...

Leave a comment:

• georgeGheal
    replied
    Originally posted by EH75 View Post
    Anyone applied for an NOE recently? Presume loads of cadets will have done as its coming round to orals time. Just wondering how long they are taking to come back at the moment. Just sent off for my Masters and wondering what the chances are of it coming back before I have to go back to work next month.
    I am one of those cadets, In our class first one come back 3-4 weeks, but one sent latter have been emailed by the MCA saying that they are busy. So who knows.

Leave a comment:

• McBoo
    replied
    I sent off for my OOW NoE mid May 2018 and it took around 8 weeks for them to send it out.

There were long delays with my CoC being issued too.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• EH75
    started a topic NOE Processing times

NOE Processing times

Anyone applied for an NOE recently? Presume loads of cadets will have done as its coming round to orals time. Just wondering how long they are taking to come back at the moment. Just sent off for my Masters and wondering what the chances are of it coming back before I have to go back to work next month.
Working...
X