Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TeeKay Video Interview

Chaps/Chapettes,

A shambles like me has landed an interview with TeeKay, the 1st step being this video interview I have to do within 3 days of today. Just wondering, has anyone done this recently, and if so, can you remember what they ask? This is for a 3rd Assistant Engineer job.

Have to admit, interviews have never been my forte...

Cheers!

It's not a proper interview, unless they've changed it. Basically you'll see a written question on screen, you'll have a short time to think of your answer and then you have to give your answer to the camera. Think it is about 2 mins you have to say as much or as little as you like. At the end of the "interview" each of your answers are compiled into a short video which Teekay then see. This could have changed though but that's how it used to be.

I know the questions have become more technical and actually relevant to the job you're applying for. In the past they used to be very generic. This was for the deck side though. However, as I said before , they may have changed all this.

It's not too bad so don't worry about it too much. I think this is pretty much just to make sure you're not a fanny, as if you pass, this is when you'll get a proper face to face interview.

Comment

Working...
    X