Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post Foundation Degree Mates Orals Prep recommendations please.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The spanner’s are going to love it though😂. Taught better? Those with engineering skills are better at that type of exam? Perhaps they don’t have so many if you don’t get it right it’s an immediate fail no of questions? It is a big difference though.

Comment

OK guys,

Apologies...... I checked every number today because I was concerned I had not QC'd everything and found 4 numbers were wrong. The main one being Mates as Southampton for 2017/18. I had used the Masters results.....

So I have replaced ALL of the sheets, just to make sure they are all right. If you downloaded them then please download them again.
      "Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk." - Sir Francis Chichester.
      "Waves are not measured in feet or inches, they are measured in increments of fear." - Buzzy Trent

"Careers at Sea" Ambassador - Experience of General Cargo, Combo ships, Tanker, Product Carrier, Gas Carrier, Ro-Ro, Reefer Container, Anchor Handlers.

Comment

For those that want a PDF of the results you can find them at the end of the first post HERE:

Alternatively this LINK goes straight to the download itself.

Regards,

Ian.
        "Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk." - Sir Francis Chichester.
        "Waves are not measured in feet or inches, they are measured in increments of fear." - Buzzy Trent

"Careers at Sea" Ambassador - Experience of General Cargo, Combo ships, Tanker, Product Carrier, Gas Carrier, Ro-Ro, Reefer Container, Anchor Handlers.

Comment

Working...
        X