Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Engineer Orals in Beverley, Hull.

Hi everyone,

Been a while since i posted here! Was looking around and couldn't seem to find any info on the Hull office oral experience.

Anyone have any information? Not sure what to expect. Any experiences (1st or 2nd hand!) would be appreciated.

Have you already booked it? I rang them in 2014 and she got confused and said they haven’t done the exams in years... whether she was wrong I don’t know, I ended up going to Liverpool instead.

Comment

Already booked!

Just wondering if its worth changing if theres no info, or just go with it and see what happens. Seems they do them there just never heard of anyone going there before!

Comment

It has (or had) a reputation as one of the ‘easier’ offices but I haven’t actually heard of anyone taking their exams there

Comment

The examiners still move around the offices so what examiner you're going to get can be random. I wouldn't worry too much about it - if you've prepared then you should be fine wherever you go.
          “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”

– Mark Twain
          myBlog | @alistairuk | flickr | youtube Views and opinions expressed are those of myself and not representative of any employer or other associated party.

Comment

My thinking exactly.

Just going to put the work in and wait and see!

Comment

18 years ago, they where fine............
              Just as hard/easy as all the others, as ever preparation is the key
              Trust me I'm a Chief.

Views expressed by me are mine and mine alone.
              Yes I work for the big blue canoe company.
              No I do not report things from here to them as they are quite able to come and read this stuff for themselves.

Twitter:- @DeeChief

Comment

Resurrecting this thread in hope that somebody can point me in the right direction for 2nd Engineer Orals reports from Hull. Any help appreciated.

Thanks, James.

Comment

Working...
                X