Nautilus Membership

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nautilus Membership

I qualified a few months ago but realise i am still getting charged my Nautilaus student membership fee which to be honest we were pretty much coerced into taking. As employment seems highely unlikely at present is there a point in having it ?

My personal opinion is that Nautilus are an utter waste of space and a bunch of self serving tossers who don't give a stuff for their members and my advice would be to save your money, but others may have different experience with them.
    Go out, do stuff

Comment

I am thinking that myself Clanky. I was dubious when the rep came into the class. I just didnt know if there was any benefit in having this membership at all.

Comment

Cancel your Nautilus membership, they p*ss it up the wall "visiting" cruise ships. Join a general working union, such as Unite (if you want to pledge allegiance to Labour), much cheaper and will give you all the legal advice and representation you'll ever need.

Comment

Cut them turds loose!

Comment

Frankly they are hopeless and it's only really inertia that I'm still a member
            Trust me I'm a Chief.

Views expressed by me are mine and mine alone.
            Yes I work for the big blue canoe company.
            No I do not report things from here to them as they are quite able to come and read this stuff for themselves.

Twitter:- @DeeChief

Comment

Working...
            X