Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOE Application

Hi there

Not too sure where to post this but here goes.

Currently filling out the NOE application form and a bit unsure of the area where I fill in my sea service. It has a section for description of voyage, and it says either put NC (Near Coastal) or U (Unlimited). All my training has been in the North Sea so a bit unsure what this is classed as, in my Discharge Book the description of voyage is either ELT or LETA.

Hoping someone could help.

Thanks!

Originally posted by Hammond View Post
    Hi there

Not too sure where to post this but here goes.

Currently filling out the NOE application form and a bit unsure of the area where I fill in my sea service. It has a section for description of voyage, and it says either put NC (Near Coastal) or U (Unlimited). All my training has been in the North Sea so a bit unsure what this is classed as, in my Discharge Book the description of voyage is either ELT or LETA.

Hoping someone could help.

Thanks!
    I was on Fishers tankers and so was coastal but discharge books were always FGN stamped. LEA is larger European area, mostly for standby boats. If you are going up for your unlimited CoC then you'll be putting U on your NOE.

http://www.officercadet.com/showthread.php/5392-Discharge-Book-Description-of-Voyage/page2
    Last edited by Sgd; 7th February 2017, 10:18 PM. Reason: mistake

Comment

Working...
    X