Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Princess Cruises 3rd Eng Skype interview

Hi all,
    After about three months of job searching I finally have got an interview, with Princess so I'm pretty delighted.

Does anybody have any idea what this skype interview will involve and whats the best way to go about it as I dont have a clue haha

Thanks for any help

Last Skype interview I had was an interview, on skype... Just prepare as if it's a normal interview but I would advise making a call to a friend beforehand to make sure your connection is OK and have a backup plan for if things go wrong.

Comment

There are already a couple of threads on this, IIRC the general advice was to dress smartly and make sure that the background is something nice like a set of bookshelves or a plain wall, not you messy bedroom.
      Go out, do stuff

Comment

Thanks guys for the advice I apprieciate it, I meant more on the Princess interview specific side of it, that anyone who had more of a clue than myself.

Comment

Passed the interview, went really well and now onto the next stage... Thank you very much for all your help and advice!!!!!

Comment

Hi Alex, if you don't mind me asking what's the next stage?

oh and congratulations.
            Phase 5 SPD engine cadet at city of Glasgow college. Doing a a combined motor and steam ticket.

Comment

No worries at all and thanks, after the initial interview which is the normal getting to know you kind of stuff, way less stressful than I thought it was going to be, the guy was really nice. The next step is a technical interview on the phone with a chief engineer, who will decide whether Im competent... Started revising my orals notes again!!

Comment

Hello all,

I have got a technical phone interview next week with princess cruises to become a 3rd after months of job hunting and came across this tread whilst trying to find any info about the interview.

I know this is a long shot as it's an old thread but any information regarding the telephone interview would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

I'm sure it would be appreciated by everyone if the people who are asking for help for telephone interviews would then reply to the thread with some feedback afterwards.

Comment

Grant found me on FB as I was away working and hadn't checked this for a while. So I helped him out through messenger, probably why he didn't reply!! He got the job and is out in Australia now working

Comment

Hi mate. What kind of things did they ask you. I have my technical interview next Monday

Comment

Working...
                      X