X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Opportunities - Carnival UK

Carnival UK - P&OCunard2.jpg
    Good Afternoon All

Linked to the upcoming addition of Britannia, our newest and largest vessel, which will be joining the P&O Cruises fleet in 2015, we are actively recruiting for 2nd Officer, 1st Officer and Safety Officer. During this process we will be looking to identify potential Deputy Captains for upcoming opportunities.

We are now offering our Deck Officers annaulised salaries and a choice of working patterns (summarised below):

Annual Salary

Officers will now receive an annual salary, paid in 12 equal monthly instalments, regardless of whether on board or on leave. (UK residents will be tax free). Salaries are offered according to an individual?s rank and level of experience.

Annual Days of Work and Working Patterns

There is a choice of either 200 or 243 day contracts, resulting in rotation patterns of 12 weeks on and 12 weeks off (243), or 12 weeks on and 6 weeks off respectively, with annual salaries based on a daily rate of pay. Please note the 200 day contract option is available after 12 months of service.

Other Benefits

Private cabin (with steward service), guest privileges, all accommodation and food included.
    Accompanied travel policy, enabling a nominated travel partner to travel with you onboard at no cost to yourself for 4 months in a 12 month period, or in the case of our Executive Officers for an unlimited period.

If the opportunities are of interest please forward your updated CV and full contact details to me. If you would like to discuss further I would be more than happy to arrange a time to speak.

Kind Regards

Bryan Barnes | Resourcing Advisor | Carnival UK
    t: 023 8065 5374 | e: [email protected]
    a: Carnival House, 100 Harbour Parade, Southampton, SO15 1ST

http://www.carnivalukcareers.co.uk/
    Attached Files

I got this as an email as well and will obviously let any of my past colleagues who were senior officers know.

I do wonder if a certain someone with a technical background hadn't made some careless remarks several years ago carnival may not have to be emailing all it's old senior officers!

I must say I left for different reasons!
    Pilotage - It's just a controlled allision

Comment

Originally posted by Pilot Chris View Post
      I got this as an email as well and will obviously let any of my past colleagues who were senior officers know.

I do wonder if a certain someone with a technical background hadn't made some careless remarks several years ago carnival may not have to be emailing all it's old senior officers!

I must say I left for different reasons!
      This sounds interesting....

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
      I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.....

All posts here represent my own opinion and not that of my employer.

Comment

Yeah, I probably don't need to spell it out as most at CUK are well aware and I have absolutely no axe to grind, far from it I look back with my time with CUK with nothing but good memories!
        Pilotage - It's just a controlled allision

Comment

Just a quick question.....thinking about the future when I'm (hopefully) qualified. Will these benefits be rolled out to the engineer officers as well?

Comment

Working...
          X