Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2/O

Hello All,

I'm looking for a 2/O or 3/O with some single watch-keeping experience - ideally on pax ships.
    Salary in USD.

Anyone interested PM me.
    Cruise ship Captain with experience on-board Passenger Vessels ranging from 5500-150000 GRT.

Anyone responded?
    "Knowledge is gained through experience and experience is just another name for our mistakes" - Albert Einstein/Oscar Wilde
    "Choose a career that you really enjoy and you will never have to work a single day in life."

Experience with Container, General Cargo and Cruise vessels.

Comment

Originally posted by HolyNougat View Post
      Hello All,

I'm looking for a 2/O or 3/O with some single watch-keeping experience - ideally on pax ships.
      Salary in USD.

Anyone interested PM me.
      Sure I could wing it.

What's the worst that could happen?
      I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.....

All posts here represent my own opinion and not that of my employer.

Comment

Originally posted by GuinnessMan View Post
        Sure I could wing it.

What's the worst that could happen?
        I shudder at the thought!

You have only just learned to tie your shoelaces..... Stick to boiler suits with zips and slip on rig boots!

Ian
        "Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk." - Sir Francis Chichester.
        "Waves are not measured in feet or inches, they are measured in increments of fear." - Buzzy Trent

"Careers at Sea" Ambassador - Experience of General Cargo, Combo ships, Tanker, Product Carrier, Gas Carrier, Ro-Ro, Reefer Container, Anchor Handlers.

Comment

Working...
        X