Announcement

Collapse

SITE UPGRADE

We've just performed a major upgrade to the forum software. You may have noticed things look a bit different!

Please note that some features have yet to be reinstated, this will be done over the next few days. Attachments, pictures and signatures may not function as they should for the time being.

Thanks for your patience!
See more
See less

Possible Tugboat Position Coming up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible Tugboat Position Coming up

Looking for an OOW for a for UK work
    On tug on a 2 week on/2 week off basis
    For the next 6 months
    Interested Candidates please forward
    CV and Certs to stuart.m@worldwide-rs.com

Does anyone know if this is legitimate?

Comment

WRS are legitimate, although I've never seen anyone get a job with them. They seem to be one of those CV harvesting agencies that doesn't talk to candidates...
      Pointy bit is the front, blunt bit is the back... Simples!

Will work for money/sea time.

Comment

It was very legitimate, unfortunately on this occasion the work fell through..

Plenty of people get jobs through us.... I do however get 1000's of emails every day and can't respond to everyone when they are sent with none of the required experience of certificates (which we don't set)

It wasn't long ago I was in a similar position as a lot of you, as newly qualified and looking for work. So when I do (which is very rarely) get a job in that seems like it could be a step for someone who is not far past their orals, I try find just that.

Comment

Working...
        X