Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Sailors!!! :)

Hi All,

I am an Indian second Officer, i have done hnd n oow from glasgow college. ive to do my chief mates now but since my 7 year period is expired so ive to do my HND again. Therefore, i am looking for reviews about which is the best college in uk. ratings/ranking or reviews. anything which could help me finalize a college. Glasgow college is under maintenance plus m not sure about how smooth the things are going out there.

wot m hearing is glasgow n shouth shields hav gone down, its fleetwood and warsash which are doing good, and few people i know have enrolled in liverpool. which is the best in these colleges?

would be great to have latest inputs!!!

Thank & Regards

I completed both OOW and chief mates revision at Warsash, while they have their issues just like all colleges, I wouldn't of went anywhere else for my mates and intend to return for masters revision in a year or two.

My experience of Glasgow last year (a 1 week ECDIS course) left me far from impressed with the teaching standards and organisation of the place.
    ?Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn?t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.?

? Mark Twain
    myBlog | @alistairuk | flickr | youtube Views and opinions expressed are those of myself and not representative of any employer or other associated party.

Comment

Thank you Alistair, much appreciate.

Comment

Working...
      X