Hey!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey!

My names Katie Baxter and I've recently found out I've been selected for the Maersk Officer Cadetship program for September 2014, as a deck officer.

Just thought I'd pop in and introduce myself and see if anyone else has just found out they've been successful!

Hello and welcome...
    I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.....

All posts here represent my own opinion and not that of my employer.

Comment

Hi and welcome!

Congratulations on being selected.
      ?Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn?t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.?

? Mark Twain
      myBlog | @alistairuk | flickr | youtube Views and opinions expressed are those of myself and not representative of any employer or other associated party.

Comment

Hi! I've just been accepted too!! I guess your going to South Tyneside?! :-)

Comment

My preference was Warsash and I haven't found out which college yet so I'm hoping I got my chosen one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ah cool! I got told pretty much all of us were going to STC for deck! But I've got warsash because I'm the only one doing HND! I'm going to be the lonely maersk cadet by the sounds of things haha! But hopefully you and some others will get warsash!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Comment

Aww well hopefully not! I'll let you know if I find anything out this coming week. I'm the HND route too so fingers crossed! Did you just find out via email?

Comment

No, on the phone, but purely because I was late accepting because of other interviews and stuff! I'm sure you'll find out really soon now! :-)

Comment

Oh okay gotcha. Hopefully! Can't wait to find out and start getting ready to go!

Comment

Yeah same! I'm actually really excited!

Comment

Yeah same! Maersk were the company I always wanted so everything's been a bit surreal. I went to uni for 3 years so I can't wait to graduate and start a career!

Comment

Same, maersk have always been THE company to work for, for me!! I'm only 17 haha! Not even finished 6th form! I wonder if we were at the same interview thing!!

Comment

Mine was the 6th of March, when was yours?

Comment

Mine was the 4th of march!!!

Comment

Ahh right, think yours was maybe the first day of the interviews. Where abouts are you from?

Comment

Working...
                              X