Cheers from Bulgaria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheers from Bulgaria

Hello there! Great and informative forum!
    My name is Dido and I am from Bulgaria. I'm unlimited OOW (studing for my CO exams now) with experience on RoRo Pax (ferries).
    I was wondering wather eastern european officers are accepted by the UK ferry companies. If someone knows, please advise.
    Anyways keep up the good work guys and enjoy.
    Cheers

Hi Dido,

Welcome to the forum, I think some UK ferry companies employ Eastern European officers, but I believe they use local employment agencies in those countries.
    Go out, do stuff

Comment

Thanks for the prompt replay Clanky. I'll try my luck soon. I guess seamariner and clyde are the way to go.. Any other ideas? May be webcrewing?
      Take care

Comment

Originally posted by Torpedo View Post
        Thanks for the prompt replay Clanky. I'll try my luck soon. I guess seamariner and clyde are the way to go.. Any other ideas? May be webcrewing?
        Take care
        Try BGI, ASP, etc. They're your best bets. Bear in mind, if the crewing agent asks for any money or demands part of your salary as "payment" then treat the request with the contempt it deserves...(those two I've listed are fantastic, they won't do that)
        I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.....

All posts here represent my own opinion and not that of my employer.

Comment

I appreciate your replay GuinnessMan. I've checked those..although I didn't notice any ferry jobs on their sites, I guess I have to get in touch with bgi, asp..

Comment

Working...
          X