Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good Day All - Renewable energy?s future role in the global shipping industry. Please Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Day All - Renewable energy?s future role in the global shipping industry. Please Help

My name is Joshua Gledhill and I have a keen interest in the world of ocean transport, the size and scale of it all, impresses me. However I am becoming increasingly concerned with environmental issues as a result of taking on a three year BSc geography degree. I am writing my dissertation project at the moment with the aim to: Explore the opportunities for and the barriers against the development and investment in renewable energy technologies to assist or provide full locomotive power to the world?s shipping industry.

I have posted a thread in the "Industry News and Discussion" section of this forum site. I would really appreciate it if you could help me enrich this study, which would mean you sparing ten minutes of your time to complete an on-line questionnaire (The link is provided on the thread).

For anyone who would like to participate I will be happy to share the results with them in the form of the finalised report.

Kind Regards

Joshua Gledhill

[email protected]

Working...
X