hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello

Hello everyone I am 17 and an aspiring deck cadet. Just heard back from Maersk and have got an interview on Tuesday 4th March... can anyone give me any interview tips?

Hello...welcome...etc

Theres several threads and stickies on that very topic....a quick sqiz through them....anything else just ask away
    Trust me I'm a Chief.

Views expressed by me are mine and mine alone.
    Yes I work for the big blue canoe company.
    No I do not report things from here to them as they are quite able to come and read this stuff for themselves.

Twitter:- @DeeChief

Comment

Hello and welcome!
      I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.....

All posts here represent my own opinion and not that of my employer.

Comment

Hi Hannah and welcome, always nice to see more ladies on here Check The Big Interview Tips thread for generic interview advice, and if you use the search function (top RH corner of the page) I'm sure you'll find loads about Maersk too

Size4riggerboots

Blog tWitterings Flickr Tumblr Faceache

Comment

Oh, one piece of advice from the folks at Maersk is "don't wear heels you can't walk in"....
          I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.....

All posts here represent my own opinion and not that of my employer.

Comment

Originally posted by GuinnessMan View Post
            Oh, one piece of advice from the folks at Maersk is "don't wear heels you can't walk in"....
            Good advice, whether at sea or on land!

*stares wistfully at the beautiful shoes and boots that she never gets an occasion to wear for any more*

Size4riggerboots

Blog tWitterings Flickr Tumblr Faceache

Comment

How'd it go?
              The games are always, repeat, always, being played. But nobody plays the games like me. You just have to be the best.. And I usually am. Same rules apply.

Comment

Working...
              X