Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intro

Hi all.

My name is Kieran, I'm 17 years old and I'm starting my Cadetship with Carnival UK at Fleetwood Nautical College at the start of February this year. Really looking forward to it!

Hi Kieran. Welcome to the forum! Are you deck or engineer? You all set for college?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    http://pinkscampi.wordpress.com/

Comment

Deck and yeah, I hope so haha!

Comment

Hi Kieran
        Good luck for your February start.
        I've also applied to Carnival for Sept intake but so far haven't heard back.
        How did the application process go for you?

Comment

Welcome to the forum, hope you find the site useful and that you can share some of your experiences to help others.
          Go out, do stuff

Comment

Originally posted by The Flying Dutchman View Post
            Hi Kieran
            Good luck for your February start.
            I've also applied to Carnival for Sept intake but so far haven't heard back.
            How did the application process go for you?
            I originally applied back when I was 15, at the start of year 11. I was told that because I only had predicted grades at that time to apply again once I had my results. Took a while but after I had my results the process was very quick, had the assessment and then my induction last month before starting next month.

Comment

Hello and welcome...
              I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.....

All posts here represent my own opinion and not that of my employer.

Comment

[QUOTE=7Kieran;74000]Hi all.

My name is Kieran, I'm 17 years old and I'm starting my Cadetship with Carnival UK at Fleetwood Nautical College at the start of February this year. Really looking forward to it![/QUOTE

welcome to the forum. When did you apply to carnival and when did you here back inviting you to the interview stage and how long after the interview stage did you find out you were accepted. Hopping to apply soon
                Phase 5 SPD engine cadet at city of Glasgow college. Doing a a combined motor and steam ticket.

Comment

[QUOTE=robertpollock;75223]
                  Originally posted by 7Kieran View Post
                  Hi all.

My name is Kieran, I'm 17 years old and I'm starting my Cadetship with Carnival UK at Fleetwood Nautical College at the start of February this year. Really looking forward to it![/QUOTE

welcome to the forum. When did you apply to carnival and when did you here back inviting you to the interview stage and how long after the interview stage did you find out you were accepted. Hopping to apply soon
                  I originally applied back ^^. I had my interview in April 2013, I was rushed quickly in as someone dropped out. The assessment day involved a number of aptitude tests followed by a higher maths paper. After the tests you are have a mini interview where you receive feedback on your tests, if you pass the tests then the formal interview commences. I then found out in the middle of May that I had been accepted.

Comment

Working...
                  X