Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intro

Hey folks,

I'm new to this forum. I'm a qualified OOW and been working offshore as 2nd mate since I qualified.
    I'm on here to find out about what other companies have to offer and help aspiring cadets!

Wee G ?

Comment

Haha! How you doing Jonny?
      Never thought you'd be on here man.

Comment

Originally posted by Greig View Post
        Haha! How you doing Jonny?
        Never thought you'd be on here man.
        haha lol aye no bad buddy ! still job hunting getting bait bored now ha how are things with you ?

Comment

Originally posted by JonathanI View Post
          haha lol aye no bad buddy ! still job hunting getting bait bored now ha how are things with you ?
          Auch same old, I sign off my ship on the first week of December, two weeks to go!
          Haha, i'm getting bored too hence I'm on this, gives me something to do and might help in the job hunt. You had any more luck?

Comment

Originally posted by Greig View Post
            Auch same old, I sign off my ship on the first week of December, two weeks to go!
            Haha, i'm getting bored too hence I'm on this, gives me something to do and might help in the job hunt. You had any more luck?
            yeh think ryan is sorting a night out on the 11th or something I think. nah buddy nothing !

Comment

Originally posted by JonathanI View Post
              yeh think ryan is sorting a night out on the 11th or something I think. nah buddy nothing !
              Yeah, we're trying to book the lofts for a few days again. Can't wait!

Comment

Working...
              X