Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aspiring Deck Cadet

hi all,
    im 17, in my second year of A levels and would a love a cadetship training at South Tyneside College.

Any suggestions on which companies allow for training at STC by request?

Cheers

Heyyy , what did you take for Alevels ? im in my first year on A levels but i may be taking the HND Route for January intake

Comment

Maths, Physics and Geography

Comment

Wow , good Mix , how are they currently going already achieved the requirement of 120ucas points from AS ? ,

Comment

Might have, I haven't checked, wouldn't know how to! But got AABBC at AS

Comment

Yerhh i think you have but i wouldnt see it as that way just go out thinking you havent good luck

Comment

Thankyou, you too

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Why do you particularly want to go to South Tyneside college?
                Go out, do stuff

Comment

Originally posted by J.Smith View Post
                  hi all,
                  im 17, in my second year of A levels and would a love a cadetship training at South Tyneside College.

Any suggestions on which companies allow for training at STC by request?

Cheers
                  You can request from most companies who already use STC, but most companies will ignore your preference and send you to the furthest away.
                  ?Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn?t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.?

? Mark Twain
                  myBlog | @alistairuk | flickr | youtube Views and opinions expressed are those of myself and not representative of any employer or other associated party.

Comment

I live literally 15 minutes from the college, I drive past it on the way to my Sea Cadets, another reason I don't want to live away. More than happy to live on campus!

Comment

Glasgow and Warsash both have sea cadet units (and I would guess that Fleetwood / Blackpool have as well?), in my experience, most companies will look unfavourably at you wanting to go to college close to home given that the job involves spending months at a time at sea.
                      Go out, do stuff

Comment

Working...
                      X