Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey :-)

Hey ya'll,

Names Victoria hoping to become an engine cadet and on here to see what to expect so any info on here will be helpfull

Hello and welcome!

(S4 will be happy! Another girly!)
    I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.....

All posts here represent my own opinion and not that of my employer.

Comment

Welcome to the forum! This place has been a treasure trove of knowledge for me. If a quick search can't find the answer you need there is some one here who will have it.

Comment

GIRLY?! I guess I have my girly moments, but they are few and far between. Anyway, welcome to the madhouse Victoria!

Size4riggerboots

Blog tWitterings Flickr Tumblr Faceache

Comment

Hey, I'm Will, currently going through the application process with Clyde, pretty tense! Had my interview so it's just a waiting game now Has anyone been accepted for Clyde recently? Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by size4riggerboots View Post
            GIRLY?! I guess I have my girly moments, but they are few and far between.
            Group Poll, should I say what is running through my head here and face certain death or should I just stay quiet?
            I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.....

All posts here represent my own opinion and not that of my employer.

Comment

Originally posted by GuinnessMan View Post
              Group Poll, should I say what is running through my head here and face certain death or should I just stay quiet?
              Dare yah!

*runs around making chicken noises and flapping arms*

hehehehe!
              "Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk." - Sir Francis Chichester.
              "Waves are not measured in feet or inches, they are measured in increments of fear." - Buzzy Trent

"Careers at Sea" Ambassador - Experience of General Cargo, Combo ships, Tanker, Product Carrier, Gas Carrier, Ro-Ro, Reefer Container, Anchor Handlers.

Comment

Working...
              X