Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from the Scottish Islands!

Hey,

This is a great place for information! Especially since so many questions have been asked and answered!

I’ve just applied to a few places to say the least; Carnival, Trinity House, Viking recruitment, Shell, Maersk, Chiltern Maritime, James fisher, Clyde marine, Anglo-eastern, Northern marine and SSTG.

It’s been less than a week so no responses so far, so i am hopeful i get at least a few interviews! Reading a few posts i hope that my Age and experience don’t go against me!

I have an honors degree in geography and am currently in my first graduate job. Though it is only a one year’s contract! I’m 23 and female.

Fingers crossed!!
    http://pinkscampi.wordpress.com/

Hello, welcome and no age no barrier, neither is the degree, enjoy, and watch out for GuinessMan he's a bit odd but we have him on some new meds
    Trust me I'm a Chief.

Views expressed by me are mine and mine alone.
    Yes I work for the big blue canoe company.
    No I do not report things from here to them as they are quite able to come and read this stuff for themselves.

Twitter:- @DeeChief

Comment

Hey , welcome! where bouts you from ? my mothers side is originally from Tiree.

Comment

Hi, Northern Marine? As in Northern Marine Management through Clyde Marine.

I'm from the Scottish islands too, I'm from Barra!
        C

Comment

The isle of lewis. Hmm, I've applied for that many now, I think maybe I applied separately from Clyde.

Barbra is beautiful!

I've had my first rejection from chiltern maritime on behalf of Trinity house.
          http://pinkscampi.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Chiefy View Post
            watch out for GuinessMan he's a bit odd but we have him on some new meds
            You guys know I was joking about the safety warning right?
            I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.....

All posts here represent my own opinion and not that of my employer.

Comment

Helloooo

Comment

Working...
              X