Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hi all my name is Toni a an aspiring deck cadet,I have a question maybe it's dumb but still,I have finished 4 years in Maritime Highschool in Split, Croatia so i was wondering seeing how this is a God forsaken place to get on a ship i want to know some other ways of getting on one pls help

Originally posted by toni View Post
    Hi all my name is Toni a an aspiring deck cadet,I have a question maybe it's dumb but still,I have finished 4 years in Maritime Highschool in Split, Croatia so i was wondering seeing how this is a God forsaken place to get on a ship i want to know some other ways of getting on one pls help
    I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.....

All posts here represent my own opinion and not that of my employer.

Comment

Hi Toni and welcome!

The majority of our members are from the UK/Ireland so we'll probably just have to echo what GuinnessMan has said. If you get some friends to join we can set up a Croatian section though! And you're more than welcome to post if you have questions.

Chris
      sigpic
      Hello! I'm Chris. I'm away a lot so I'm sorry if it takes me a while to reply to messages, but I promise I'll get back to everyone. If it's urgent, please email me directly at [email protected].

Need books, Flip Cards or chartwork instruments? Visit SailorShop.co.uk!

Comment

There seems a be a lot of Croatians worked on LNG carriers from what I've heard.

Try OSM Maritime or V Ship manning?

Comment

Thank you for replying I will look into this information

Comment

Working...
          X