Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• interview

Hi All,
    going for an interview in a couple of weeks for clyde marine training,looking for some tips on what they are going to ask ,im only 15yrs at the moment and this is my first interview ever any help would be apriciated,will be doing the HNC/D course and was also wondering if you get a graduation after qualifying.

cheers

Hi and welcome!

There are several other threads dealing with this topic, have a look in the Aspiring Cadets forum or use the search function at the top of the page and search for "Clyde Marine".

As for Graduation, it depends on the college. Warsash Maritime Academy have Graduation Ceremonies, not sure about the rest.
    ?Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn?t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.?

? Mark Twain
    myBlog | @alistairuk | flickr | youtube Views and opinions expressed are those of myself and not representative of any employer or other associated party.

Comment

Originally posted by alistairuk View Post
      Hi and welcome!

There are several other threads dealing with this topic, have a look in the Aspiring Cadets forum or use the search function at the top of the page and search for "Clyde Marine".

As for Graduation, it depends on the college. Warsash Maritime Academy have Graduation Ceremonies, not sure about the rest.
      COGC do as well, but it's nothing like Warsash....
      I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.....

All posts here represent my own opinion and not that of my employer.

Comment

As far as I know Fleetwood have a proper graduation ceremony as well

Comment

Working...
        X