Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hi everybody,

I'm Chris, I'll be starting the deck HND at Warsash in January with Chiltern/ Trinity House. I look forward to getting to know you all.

Hi Chris!

Welcome to the forum

To boldly go.....
    Forum Administrator
    OfficerCadet.com

Comment

Hello and Welcome!

Don't worry, we're not all weird and that, but I'd stay away from Ducki and Hatchorder. They bite...
      I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.....

All posts here represent my own opinion and not that of my employer.

Comment

Originally posted by GuinnessMan View Post
        Hello and Welcome!

Don't worry, we're not all weird and that, but I'd stay away from Ducki and Hatchorder. They bite...
        Hey.... I resemble that remark!

*licks lips* Welcome Chris, pull up a chair and tell me all your problems and just ignore that horrible Guinnessman - he's weird!

Ian
        "Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk." - Sir Francis Chichester.
        "Waves are not measured in feet or inches, they are measured in increments of fear." - Buzzy Trent

"Careers at Sea" Ambassador - Experience of General Cargo, Combo ships, Tanker, Product Carrier, Gas Carrier, Ro-Ro, Reefer Container, Anchor Handlers.

Comment

Edit
          I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.....

All posts here represent my own opinion and not that of my employer.

Comment

I don't bite, I just give a nasty suck wound... Like nurse sharks...
            "Crazy like wild wolves threatened by fire, send them all to the bottom of the sea."

Comment

Haha, thanks, I'm sure I can handle weird people and a few bites

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_JS View Post
                Haha, thanks, I'm sure I can handle weird people and a few bites
                You'll do well. Just remember to tell your first Bosun that and you will get on like a house on fire!

Ian
                "Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk." - Sir Francis Chichester.
                "Waves are not measured in feet or inches, they are measured in increments of fear." - Buzzy Trent

"Careers at Sea" Ambassador - Experience of General Cargo, Combo ships, Tanker, Product Carrier, Gas Carrier, Ro-Ro, Reefer Container, Anchor Handlers.

Comment

Originally posted by Ducki52 View Post
                  I don't bite, I just give a nasty suck wound... Like nurse sharks...
                  I've heard that. Apparently your party trick after a few sherberts is to suck a golf ball through 50 feet of garden hose. You WILL make a Bosun VERY happy on your phase 2 if you feel that way inclined! LOL.

Ian.

Comment

Working...
                  X