Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

Hello everyone,

Been browsing this forum for nearly year now. And until this point I have had nothing to post so haven't registered. It's worth mentioning that there is a lot of very useful information on here to somebody considering a career in the Merchant Navy, inclusive of some things which are not advertised by sponsoring companies. I'm 20 years old, and currently working as an aircraft engineer. However for various reasons that is not fulfilling what I want from a career. It would seem that a career as a deck officer would tick all the boxes I require it to.

In a nutshell, there was a great question mark on whether I would achieve an ENG1 medical, and after procrastinating for months, I finally booked and attended yesterday. Fortunately the doctor didn't really understand what I was so worried about and ticked the Fit - No Restrictions box.

So now I'm hoping to get signed up as soon as possible. From what I've read, I have missed the January 2013 entry, so September 2013 here we come!

Hi Adam

Glad you find the site so useful!

Best of luck with your applications and don't be shy about asking questions!

Chris
    sigpic
    Hello! I'm Chris. I'm away a lot so I'm sorry if it takes me a while to reply to messages, but I promise I'll get back to everyone. If it's urgent, please email me directly at [email protected].

Need books, Flip Cards or chartwork instruments? Visit SailorShop.co.uk!

Comment

Working...
    X