Hello Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Again

Well, after much consideration and painful moments-I am pleased to say that I am one of three brothers that are gay. I have found the MN to be very open and honest, and I wanted you all to know (Christ knows why....but hey ho) I hope that none of you think any less of me, amd I wish you all well!!

Carry on cruising!!

Is it just me or does anyone else think this is a wind-up!? Steamer already knows all this....
    I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.....

All posts here represent my own opinion and not that of my employer.

Comment

Fraid not, this is my big coming out with a son and a daughter on the way.

Comment

It's just that there is a nasty little troll who would like to out me, so here you are Mr L, I am quite capable of being open and honest without your help...and I am very happy about it too. Rot in hell, scumbag

Comment

Wait, what? Son and Daughter on the way and you come out? Fair enough.

Well nice to see your still about and you know we're not bothered who you go round shagging but I'm sure you'll deal with "Mr L" at some point. To be honest, if he had done it, I can imagine the reaction would be "So what?"...
          I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.....

All posts here represent my own opinion and not that of my employer.

Comment

You're not the first one, and I really doubt you'll be the last.

The logistics of it all though? Who is this Mr L? Why does he want to "out you"?

The writers of Holyoakes might actually trawl the internet for story lines, so, don't be surprised if anything you say on here is mimicked on that pile of horse semen of a programme.

Comment

Working...
            X