Hello everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone!

Hi everyone! I'm Abi, I have sponsorship from Carnival as a deck officer and hopefully will be heading to Fleetwood in September.
    Looking forward to reading more good information on here!

Hey Abi, were you at the December assessment day? I am Carnival too, HND Deck :-) Welcome to the forum

Comment

Fleetwood group on FB, for anyone starting this September. http://www.facebook.com/groups/376908642353237/

Comment

Hi Abi! *waves* Welcome, come in, sit down, have a cuppa, put your feet up.... not on that though, and make yourself at home

Size4riggerboots

Blog tWitterings Flickr Tumblr Faceache

Comment

Originally posted by size4riggerboots View Post
          put your feet up.... not on that though
          Oooyyyyy, that's not funny. Bending over to unblock the sink from something S4R put down there, (don't ask me what!) and someone uses me as a foot stool. And who put that shifter in the crack of my arse whilst I was bent over? Not funny.

Geerrrooffff!

Welcome Abi, you do not need to be mad to come here but it helps if S4R becomes your friend!

Ian
          "Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk." - Sir Francis Chichester.
          "Waves are not measured in feet or inches, they are measured in increments of fear." - Buzzy Trent

"Careers at Sea" Ambassador - Experience of General Cargo, Combo ships, Tanker, Product Carrier, Gas Carrier, Ro-Ro, Reefer Container, Anchor Handlers.

Comment

I'm just your friendly neighbourhood nutjob!

Size4riggerboots

Blog tWitterings Flickr Tumblr Faceache

Comment

Originally posted by size4riggerboots View Post
              I'm just your friendly neighbourhood nutjob!
              Indeed!

*runs and hides*
              I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.....

All posts here represent my own opinion and not that of my employer.

Comment

Yes I was! Which college are you heading to? Congrats on getting Carnival! Thank you!

Comment

Ahh nice one! Who are you lol? I am the Scottish guy! Same to yourself, I was so happy I am still waiting on the letter argh! What about you?

Comment

I don't really know what to put apart from I'm Abi, and seen as there were only 2 girls on that assessment day I'm the brown haired one! I'm waiting on the letter as well but hopefully should be fleetwood! Which college do you want to go to?

Comment

You two got your letters about which college your going to yet? Still waiting on mine

Comment

Congratulations on the cadetships, welcome to a life on the ocean.

Comment

Nahh Bulman, I am still waiting :-( I am getting quite excited now!!

Comment

i am too! but it's been a week, blaming the postman though ha, I just want to know although I think for me STO's the only option for ETo's

Comment

Hey there. I'm with Carnival too for this September. Received the letter on Monday though - will be going to Warsash. No doubt you'll hear any moment now as well...!

Comment

Working...
                              X