• Show
Clear All

• bw5991
    replied
    Yeah Oh well, not a problem anyway if I had to go away :P Can't wait lol

Leave a comment:

• Bulman
    replied
    FD's the way to go :P! if you look around it seems going to a college not near you is the better option/you'll be made to go to a different one by your company XD

Leave a comment:

• bw5991
    replied
    Awesome :P Yeah I will be hopefully doing a FD as well. Hopefully I would be going to college in Glasgow since it's 2 mins away

Leave a comment:

• Bulman
    replied
    I knew I wanted to do electrical but didn't know I wanted to work on a ship :P so I just applied for what I could find at the time job wise, just Carnival and Princess, I'm doing a FD.

Leave a comment:

• bw5991
    replied
    Same :P I didn't realise I could apply so early Who did you apply with and stuff? You doing a HND?

Leave a comment:

• Bulman
    replied
    Don't think people realise how excited I am !!! I hate being on here reading all the stuff just thinking 2 more months *sigh*. Looking at emails I applied in October

Leave a comment:

• bw5991
    replied
    Really Bulman? That's awesome! (In the sense I do not need to wait so long to apply haha) When was it you applied anyway?

Leave a comment:

• Bulman
    replied
    Nothing's to early mate, I had my interview in nov, confirmation in January and have to wait until September! It's a nightmare

Leave a comment:

• bw5991
    replied
    Nah, too early :P

Leave a comment:

• jonnylambert
    replied
    January intake? Or is that too early?

Leave a comment:

• GuinnessMan
    replied
    Hello and welcome...

Leave a comment:

• bw5991
    started a topic Hello Everyone!

Hello Everyone!

Hi,

Registered myself on the website so I can find out as much information as i can!

My name is Blair and I am an aspiring engineer cadet, I was going to apply this year but I thought I would get my Higher English/Maths to add onto my Higher Physics and apply next year. I know it's quite a while away but hey :P

I will definitely have questions to ask in the future so hope you all can answer haha!

Bye
Working...
X