Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi there

Hi there guys and gals,

Im currently at 6th form and studying Computing, Maths(mechanics) and Physics(with applied).
    I am aspiring to become a cadet and I currently have an offer from SSTG (OOCL) and I have scheduled interviews with Princess, Carnival and BP soon.

If anyone has any advice or recomendations it would be greatly appreciated
    Thank you very much guys.

Welcome!!

:-)
    sigpic
    Hello! I'm Chris. I'm away a lot so I'm sorry if it takes me a while to reply to messages, but I promise I'll get back to everyone. If it's urgent, please email me directly at [email protected].

Need books, Flip Cards or chartwork instruments? Visit SailorShop.co.uk!

Comment

Best of luck with those interviews! How soon are they?

Comment

I have an Interview with Princess on the 4th, One with Carnival ion the 24th, and BP have yet to give me a date.

Comment

good luck with the interviews mate! I recieved a email off BP this morning saying that i've got an interview with them in Sunbury. which one have you applied for? deck or engine?

Comment

Deck

Comment

well done mate on getting plenty of interviews . Out of curiosity, when did you apply for Princess, and when did they get back to you?

Comment

I applied in October, and I received a reply within a few weeks saying that I should not expect a reply until the new year, I then received an email late January informing me I was in the short list for interviews. I received my interview date early February. Hope this helps

Comment

Working...
                X