Shush you.

Leave a comment:

• CharlieDelta
    replied
    Yuhuh! Perfect time to do it!

Leave a comment:

• size4riggerboots
    replied
    I'll update mine when I have a job!! (Really ought to get on and edit and post up last years photos to flickr though......)

Leave a comment:

• CharlieDelta
    replied
    I'll update mine sometime soon, I promise! So many entries to type up and make nice-looking. For the moment, law and meteorology assignments beckon!

Leave a comment:

• IrnBru
    replied
    Hi S4 and CD :-) Thank you very much! Carnival seem great so far, I couldn't have had a better offer! I have been sifting through both of your blogs, they are both great, I hope to start something similar in the coming months :-D

Leave a comment:

• CharlieDelta
    replied
    Welcome!

Great to hear about Carnival offer. I couldn't be happier with them, they really do look after their cadets.

CD

Leave a comment:

• size4riggerboots
    replied
    Hey IrnBru! Welcome and congratulations

Leave a comment:

• IrnBru
    started a topic Erm Hello I guess :-)

Erm Hello I guess :-)

Hey Everyone!! :-)

Well, I would like to thank everyone here, I have been stalking the forum for some time now, it has really helped me get to where I am now :-) I have recently been offered a Cadetship with Carnival Cruises :-) I have wanted to go to sea for years, I applied to a load this year and was lucky enough for carnival to accept me :-) I am extremely excited about starting! Just four more months at school, hopefully pass my highers, then get on my way :-) I have my ENG1 booked for a week today, then I await the arrival of some more information :-) I hope everyone here will continue to be able to answer my countless questions and I could hopefully be of assistance to anyone applying :-)

Cheers!!

IrnBru
Working...
X