Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erm Hello I guess :-)

Hey Everyone!! :-)

Well, I would like to thank everyone here, I have been stalking the forum for some time now, it has really helped me get to where I am now :-) I have recently been offered a Cadetship with Carnival Cruises :-) I have wanted to go to sea for years, I applied to a load this year and was lucky enough for carnival to accept me :-) I am extremely excited about starting! Just four more months at school, hopefully pass my highers, then get on my way :-) I have my ENG1 booked for a week today, then I await the arrival of some more information :-) I hope everyone here will continue to be able to answer my countless questions and I could hopefully be of assistance to anyone applying :-)

Cheers!!

IrnBru

Hey IrnBru! Welcome and congratulations

Size4riggerboots

Blog tWitterings Flickr Tumblr Faceache

Comment

Welcome!

Great to hear about Carnival offer. I couldn't be happier with them, they really do look after their cadets.

CD
      sigpic
      Hello! I'm Chris. I'm away a lot so I'm sorry if it takes me a while to reply to messages, but I promise I'll get back to everyone. If it's urgent, please email me directly at [email protected].

Need books, Flip Cards or chartwork instruments? Visit SailorShop.co.uk!

Comment

Hi S4 and CD :-) Thank you very much! Carnival seem great so far, I couldn't have had a better offer! I have been sifting through both of your blogs, they are both great, I hope to start something similar in the coming months :-D

Comment

I'll update mine sometime soon, I promise! So many entries to type up and make nice-looking. For the moment, law and meteorology assignments beckon!
          sigpic
          Hello! I'm Chris. I'm away a lot so I'm sorry if it takes me a while to reply to messages, but I promise I'll get back to everyone. If it's urgent, please email me directly at [email protected].

Comment

I'll update mine when I have a job!! (Really ought to get on and edit and post up last years photos to flickr though......)

Size4riggerboots

Comment

Yuhuh! Perfect time to do it!
              sigpic

Comment

Shush you.

Size4riggerboots

Comment

Working...
                X