Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone.

Hi there,

Been having at look at the site for about a month now so thought I would say hello. I have taken the step of a career change and am currently attempting to work my way through applications for all the various companies. The site and forum is a cracking source of help and info. Its great being able to have first hand information off people that are/have going through the same stuff.

No doubt i will be asking some questions and hopefully soon be able to answer a few.

Thanks,

Dan.

Hi Dan and welcome!!

Always great to see new people, keeps me reassured that people are finding the site and finding it useful!

Look forward to seeing how you get on!

CD
    sigpic
    Hello! I'm Chris. I'm away a lot so I'm sorry if it takes me a while to reply to messages, but I promise I'll get back to everyone. If it's urgent, please email me directly at [email protected].

Need books, Flip Cards or chartwork instruments? Visit SailorShop.co.uk!

Comment

Thanks CD,

I found the site through a thing on Facebook if that's of any help or interest to you.

Dan.

Comment

A thing eh? Do tell more, CD loves that kind of stuff! Welcome danking, what kind of ships are you hoping to get a cadetship on?

Size4riggerboots

Blog tWitterings Flickr Tumblr Faceache

Comment

Ha, I believe the computer type term is link but thing is all i could think of at the time.

Hoping to get on Cargo of some sort I think but anything will do to get me started. I hadn't even considered cruise ships until I found this site. I'm just about done with applying to most of the companies so its sit back and wait time. I got good grades at GCSE but that was a while back so am retaking Maths this year so i'm a little more current. Just wait and see i guess.

Cheers,
          Dan.

Comment

Fingers crossed for you!

Size4riggerboots

Blog tWitterings Flickr Tumblr Faceache

Comment

Working...
            X