Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey all!

Thought I better stop in and say hi!

I have been browsing through the the forum for a few days and picked up lots of useful tips. I have an interview next week for the place of engine cadet and have been doing as much research as possible. Hope it goes well!

Hello and welcome!

Good to hear you're finding the place useful, if you have any questions just post them up and we'll see what we can come up with.

CD
    sigpic
    Hello! I'm Chris. I'm away a lot so I'm sorry if it takes me a while to reply to messages, but I promise I'll get back to everyone. If it's urgent, please email me directly at [email protected].

Need books, Flip Cards or chartwork instruments? Visit SailorShop.co.uk!

Comment

Welcome, good luck in your interview!

It was probably this website which made me pass mine

Comment

Thanks guys! And well done agibbs98!

Interview is tomorrow. Getting a little nervous but have done all I can research wise (I hope) Lets see how it goes

Any last minute tips?

Comment

Who is the interview with mate? Mine was with Clyde and I can tell you things I wish people told me if you too are with them?

Comment

Just an update, got a letter of acceptance in the weekend. So happy with this! Cant wait to start in Jan. Thanks for all your help guys!

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Comment

Congrats dude sorry I didn't see your post about wanting last minute tips! You're a natural and passed anyway

Comment

congrats mate well done
                Be what you want to be not what other people tell you to be
                Adapt and over come
                Careers At Sea Ambassador

Comment

Working...
                X