Announcement

Collapse

SITE UPGRADE

We've just performed a major upgrade to the forum software. You may have noticed things look a bit different!

Please note that some features have yet to be reinstated, this will be done over the next few days. Attachments, pictures and signatures may not function as they should for the time being.

Thanks for your patience!
See more
See less

Our Social Media sites

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Social Media sites

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=112704995413961
    http://www.bebo.com/officercadet
    http://www.twitter.com/officercadet
    Emeritus Admin & Founding Member

Re: Our Social Media sites

Apparently Bebo is no more..It's getting removed soon or something? It sucks, I made a group for Officer Cadet.
    "Did I tell you about my theory about sailors? Sailors are the finest people in the world."

Comment

Ah! So that was you!
      How did you find my Bebo page?
      I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.....

All posts here represent my own opinion and not that of my employer.

Comment

Type 'Merchant Navy' in Bebo's Search bar, click on people, and invite them all to this website (:
        "Did I tell you about my theory about sailors? Sailors are the finest people in the world."

Comment

Done that a fair bit already... we need to focus on the content now... go and do some articles on the wiki (please!), anything that takes your fancy!

Comment

The Romanian version of our site!

http://www.crewforum.ro/yabb24/YaBB.pl

Comment

Got you on Facebook, but didn't know you had twitter. @Declanmorrow !

Comment

Will get you on facebook right now

Comment

We've been lazily abusing every species of online schmutterware there is...

Comment

Hi Dawg,

I would be more than happy to do a Wiki article for the site.

Jack.

Comment

Well, the wiki software is under review, I need assistance from Randomist when he's ready to start fixing it up so that it can be relaunched with member profiles and log-in only editing. I'm at sea now, so I can't really do much to it on my own (i.e. I can't upload to ftp etc...).

Comment

Hi Dawg,

I take it you're referring to the 'OC Wiki' page in your signature? I've only just noticed it Haha

I was meaning that if possible I could do an actual article on Wikipedia, if their rules allow it?

Jack

Comment

yes sir.. my name is suman saurabh i m BSc in nnautical sci. fresher.. looking for... cadetship..

Comment

Wrong topic Suman....
                            I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.....

All posts here represent my own opinion and not that of my employer.

Comment

i am shahul completed bsc nautical science pls direct me to get a ship to serve as deck cadet

Comment

Working...
                              X