Hola!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hola!

I'm back! Though for how long is a mystery, it could be a week, it could be 6.....

Anyhoo, just thought I'd say hi to y'all, and welcome to all those who've joined in my absence. I'm trying to trawl through 4 + 1/2 months worth of posts now, so bear with me if you posted something you wanted my input on, if there is anything I should have a good read of, rather than the cursory skim that most threads are getting, feel free to post the link here and I'll give it my full attention

Meanwhile I also will be updating the witterings that pass for my blog, editing and uploading pics to flickr and drinking a lot of rum.....

Ciao for now, S4 xxx

Size4riggerboots

Blog tWitterings Flickr Tumblr Faceache

Re: Hola!

Hey . Welcome back.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

Comment

Heyo, welcome back! Look forward to reading more of your blog as and when it's updated

Comment

I figured you where back when I clicked new posts. What are you doing at 3am anyways???? ( um that was pm I cant )

Wb.
        Wise man says.... " Enough with the stupid questions "

Comment

I am nocturnal, when I get home I resume the habit of staying up til 3 or 4 in the morning and getting up at 11.... because I can.

Size4riggerboots

Blog tWitterings Flickr Tumblr Faceache

Comment

I am also in that exact same sleep pattern! I shun the days, and embrace the nights!
            Linkedin

Comment

welcome back S4
              Be what you want to be not what other people tell you to be
              Adapt and over come
              Careers At Sea Ambassador

Comment

Working...
              X