• Show
Clear All
  • Katie6016
    • February 2020

Chiltern Interview

sss
  • CRennie
    • December 2019

When did you apply? I heard back but it took quite a while waiting.

Comment

• Midge
      • August 2012

Didn?t someone post a while back that they found emails in the junk folder, maybe check there just in case?

Comment

• Max
        • November 2019

Wouldn?t worry if you don?t hear back right away, they get a lot of applications so it can take a little while! From memory, when I applied it took a little over a month to hear back.

Doesn?t hurt to call and make sure they?ve got your application either

Comment

• Popadopalis
          • February 2020

I was just thinking the same thing. Applied 22nd Jan. As there is no automated response to online application, I am a little in doubt that everything has been received...

Comment

• Adam2020
            • February 2020

Yes, I applied at the beginning of January and haven't heard anything . Wondering whether or not they have received it or I've been rejected :-(

Comment

• CRennie
              • December 2019

Originally posted by Adam2020 View Post
              Yes, I applied at the beginning of January and haven't heard anything . Wondering whether or not they have received it or I've been rejected :-(
              Give them a call or email to ask if they?ve received it. I?m sure that wouldn?t harm you? Shows your interest and then also gets you an answer.

Comment

• Popadopalis
                • February 2020

See that one person has been advised of an interview. Anyone else on this thread heard anything yet?

Comment

Working...
                X