No announcement yet.

Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, no, you just get on with it. Another day, another Renminbi. It's only 6 hours port watch after all. Then 12 hours sailing to Ningbo, then you start it all over again. Then you sail to Yantian, do it all over again. Then Hong Kong, then you do it all over again, then Singapore, you do it all again, then Tanjung Pelepas, do it all again. Asia=Madness. People think visiting ports must be the nicest part of the job at sea. It isn't. The nicest part is the ocean passage.
    Linkedin

Comment

I would just like to give tlloyd a big thumbs up, this kind of attitude is what the MN needs, IMHO. Other people would do well to take a leaf out of his book.
      Old person rant over

Size4riggerboots

Blog tWitterings Flickr Tumblr Faceache

Comment

Hmmm, I really must review our smiley collection. Far too many odd ones you keep dragging up.
        sigpic
        Hello! I'm Chris. I'm away a lot so I'm sorry if it takes me a while to reply to messages, but I promise I'll get back to everyone. If it's urgent, please email me directly at [email protected].

Need books, Flip Cards or chartwork instruments? Visit SailorShop.co.uk!

Comment

Working...
        X