Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all

Hi all,
    my name is Andrea and i'm an aspiring deck officer of Italian Merchant Navy!
    I live in Sardinia Island (Italy), i love the nature, in particular the sea...it is the sea that convinced me to keep the sea-way!
    I took the high school diploma (Nautical Istitute) in 2008 and now i'm following the various courses PSSR, STCW traning in order to embark in a merchant ship (ASAP ).

I find this forum through Facebook and i hope to be accepted in your community!

Good wind...!

Re: Hi all

Ciao e benvenuto,

The nautical training system in Italy (and most countries) is significantly different to that of the UK - as this site is mainly directed at cadets in the UK system you may not find it particularly useful.

Having said that, good luck with your career!
    ?Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn?t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.?

? Mark Twain
    myBlog | @alistairuk | flickr | youtube Views and opinions expressed are those of myself and not representative of any employer or other associated party.

Comment

Re: Hi all

Originally posted by alistairuk
      Ciao e benvenuto,

The nautical training system in Italy (and most countries) is significantly different to that of the UK - as this site is mainly directed at cadets in the UK system you may not find it particularly useful.

Having said that, good luck with your career!
      hi alistairuk,
      thanks for the welcome message!
      No problem for me, is another opportunity to improve my english language

Andrea

Comment

Working...
      X