Potential Deck Officer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potential Deck Officer

Hi, I'm James. I am 17 and currently in Year 13 at Sixth Form. I am hoping to gain sponsorship for September 2011 Entry at Warsash Maritime Academy. I am due to attend their Open Day on 21/01/11 and I also have a few interviews lined up: Maersk Crewing on 25/01/11, SSTG on 31/01/11 and Meridian on 10/02/11.

So, I just thought I ought to introduce myself. If anyone has any advice, help or questions for me please feel free to message me.

Regards,

DeckOfficerWannabe.

Re: Potential Deck Officer

Well done on securing those interviews! What A-levels are you taking?

Comment

Welcome.

Good luck to you. Don't get your hopes up on Warsash a lot of companies will just send you any where with out an interest in which is better for you.

Comment

I studying Maths, Economics and Business Studies. Thank you for informing me about my potential college: I was not aware that I would not be able to choose.

Comment

If your with Maersk then they will intentionaly send you to a college away from your family to get you used to being away from them at sea...
          I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.....

All posts here represent my own opinion and not that of my employer.

Comment

That makes sense I suppose, although I really would like to attend a college of my preference!

Comment

It tends not to work like that unless there is very good reason for it...like you are older and married etc
              Trust me I'm a Chief.

Views expressed by me are mine and mine alone.
              Yes I work for the big blue canoe company.
              No I do not report things from here to them as they are quite able to come and read this stuff for themselves.

Twitter:- @DeeChief

Comment

Working...
              X