Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum so thought i'd better introduce myself. I've just been offered a Cadetship with Shell and am starting at Warsash on the 24th of January as an Engineering Cadet. I anyone has any advice, experiences of Warsash / Shell etc, which they wish to share then it would be greatly appreciated

Cheers

Oliver

Re: Hi

I can't really help you but, Welcome to the site.

Ben

Comment

You'll love it-try not to panic and don't get to hot around the collar before you get there...they make the whole course as easy and straightforward as possible.

Comment

Yes Welcome to the site.
        You are going to a great college - Oh yes.
        It's 38 years since I went there - but I remember it so well.
        Best days of my life - so they were.
        To you from failing hands we throw - The Torch;
        Be yours to hold it high.
        If ye break faith with us of old,
        We shall not sleep,
        nor shall you either !!!

Comment

Check the Warsash website is alot of stuff on there and the Warsash section on this site. If in doubt phone them and ask. They have an open day on the 21st of Jan the Friday before the start of course so get to that if you can as well.
          Wise man says.... " Enough with the stupid questions "

Comment

Thanks Steamer, nice to know that they try to make the course as easy as possible. I'm really looking forward to getting up there and starting, just getting a few nerves again about doing another degree!

I've read through the Warsash website numerous times, i'm just trying to find out what other peoples experiences have been on college life, accommodation etc.

Is anyone else here a cadet or employee of Shell?

Comment

C ya in the pub.
              Bring plenty money
              To you from failing hands we throw - The Torch;
              Be yours to hold it high.
              If ye break faith with us of old,
              We shall not sleep,
              nor shall you either !!!

Comment

Oli are you the RNLI engineer I met at interview? Well done mate!

Comment

Welcome! Enjoy your time at Warsash! The guys in the workshop are quality there!

Comment

Hi Pappa_lazzaroo, Yes that was me at the interview. Well done to you too! I was beginning to think that no one else got a place from that interview. There's another chap on here who is working for Shell too. We will have to make sure we meet up when we get there on the 23rd. What was your name, I can't remember meeting a Pappa Lazzaroo, I would remember if you were going round calling everyone Dave with your face blacked out haha! Cheers

Comment

Working...
                    X