Announcement

Collapse

SITE UPGRADE

We've just performed a major upgrade to the forum software. You may have noticed things look a bit different!

Please note that some features have yet to be reinstated, this will be done over the next few days. Attachments, pictures and signatures may not function as they should for the time being.

Thanks for your patience!
See more
See less

Hello mates from Spain to the world!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello mates from Spain to the world!

Hi! I am an Engine Cadet from Spain and I am so pleasured and astonished in general because there are a lot of useful information here so thanks to the admins by make that possible. Also I am astonished, because my country is backward respect on Merchant Navy issues. To put you in situation, there are some companies which would like to raise some issues such as cadet must pay their food on board or similar. A lot of my mates in my country don´t have job after they end their professional practice (even there are a lot of them who cannot make the practice). So I must make it outside here and I am so pleasured by the advices which I have seen in your forum (In special the application forms, seriously thank you so much). Only a question that I would like ask you if it was possible; Is it the same an Engine Cadet and a 4 th. Engineer? Thank you so much in advance.
    "The poor countries boast about beautiful women and brave soldiers" "The best women have an interesting past and men with interesting future too"

hola y bienvenido.

No, un engine cadet es una posición de aprendiz. Ellos no tienen una licencia. El 4th engineer es un oficial calificado.
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”

– Mark Twain
    myBlog | @alistairuk | flickr | youtube Views and opinions expressed are those of myself and not representative of any employer or other associated party.

Comment

Working...
    X