Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Canadian Deck Cadet

Good Day All

In September 2018 I will start the Nautical Science program and begin a life as a Deck Cadet. I am in the older group of Deck Cadets being in my early thirties.

I do have some training and experience already, though I certainly would not call myself seasoned. I spent some time aboard an Icebreaker in the Arctic and have qualified as an OOW aboard up to 350 tonnes near Coastal Vessels. With that qualification I still require Certification which is similar process of completing a requirements book, time at sea and finally a oral board.

Fair winds.
    Deck Cadet
    Canada

All remarks and opinions are those solely of myself and do not represent those of any Organization.

Welcome!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    sigpic
    Hello! I'm Chris. I'm away a lot so I'm sorry if it takes me a while to reply to messages, but I promise I'll get back to everyone. If it's urgent, please email me directly at christopher.doyle@officercadet.com.

Need books, Flip Cards or chartwork instruments? Visit SailorShop.co.uk!

Comment

Welcome!

I'm currently in the process of applying for my Canadian CoC (Equivalent), living in Quebec City.

Comment

Originally posted by bw5991 View Post
        Welcome!

I'm currently in the process of applying for my Canadian CoC (Equivalent), living in Quebec City.
        Thanks!

Did you go to school in Quebec as well?
        Deck Cadet
        Canada

All remarks and opinions are those solely of myself and do not represent those of any Organization.

Comment

Working...
        X