Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever wanted to be an Officer and a Gentleman?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale] Ever wanted to be an Officer and a Gentleman?

White leather shoes, size 9. Unworn, excellent condition. Box, slightly battered.

Perfect if you fancy yourself as Richard Gere, or that bloke out of the Airplane! movie.

Photos available if you want them, but I'm too lazy to go and take them now, and let's face it, we all know what leather shoes, and the colour white looks like. I hope.

£100 new, hit me with your best offers, looking for around £70.

sounds wonderful something everyone should have therefore I shall open the biding at £2.50
    you can take it with a pinch of salt, but i prefer it with a nip of whisky

Comment

Sorry but you're not going to get away with that. Why do you possess a pair of white leather shoes? The peanut gallery wants to know.
      io parlo morse

Comment

Originally posted by endure View Post
        Sorry but you're not going to get away with that. Why do you possess a pair of white leather shoes? The peanut gallery wants to know.
        what ever reason it was it obviously wasn't successful hence the 'unworn'
        you can take it with a pinch of salt, but i prefer it with a nip of whisky

Comment

Hold the boat, we have to be gentleman to buy them? You know that blocks about 90% of the forum's membership right? Also, if you have to be a gentleman to own them, how did you get a pair?
          I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.....

All posts here represent my own opinion and not that of my employer.

Comment

Working...
          X