X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sjanes1303
    started a topic [For Sale] Snugpak kit monster 120L holdall

Snugpak kit monster 120L holdall

For sale is my snugpak 120L waterproof kit monster holdall. Used twice for sea phases but I dropped out so no longer needed. Great piece of kit and ideal for sea time. Has wheels, Rucksack straps and compression straps £50 ono. 07753105982

• JSTORM
    replied
    Originally posted by Pop My Rivet View Post
    You must of had a faulty one then because mine has lasted 2 years so far, which is ~8 trips. A lot of my friends use them too and have had no issues.
    Incredibly poor quality control it seems as I'm not the only person I know who's sent them back with similar issues. Luck of the draw I guess. Shame since their clothes and sleeping bags are all brillaint.

Leave a comment:

• Pop My Rivet
    replied
    Originally posted by JSTORM View Post
    If you've had it less than a year how on earth did you use it multiple sea phases?

Hate seeing people get ripped off, I've had one of these before (£55 brand new online), they're definitely not waterproof and the bag is beyond rubbish tbh. Rips and split seams after a single one way flight to Australia so it went back under warranty. something people can't do when paying the full retail price for a second hand bag with no picture etc...
    You must of had a faulty one then because mine has lasted 2 years so far, which is ~8 trips. A lot of my friends use them too and have had no issues.

Leave a comment:

• EH75
    replied
    Originally posted by JSTORM View Post
    If you've had it less than a year how on earth did you use it multiple sea phases?
    I would assume he only used it in one sea phase but had two trips within that sea phase? Wording doesn't make that abundantly clear mind but that would be my guess.

Leave a comment:

• JSTORM
    replied
    Originally posted by sjanes1303 View Post
    Used twice for sea phases

Hate seeing people get ripped off, I've had one of these before (£55 brand new online), they're definitely not waterproof and the bag is beyond rubbish tbh. Rips and split seams after a single one way flight to Australia so it went back under warranty. something people can't do when paying the full retail price for a second hand bag with no picture etc...

Leave a comment:

• sjanes1303
    replied
    If you open your eyes it says ono? Make an offer? Also I've had it less than a year..

Leave a comment:

• JSTORM
    replied
    Yeah this seems like bit of a ripoff since it's roughly 2 1/2 years old.

Leave a comment:

• HarmlessWeasel
    replied
    Just so people are aware, they're not much more new...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X