X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• danielod
    replied
    Originally posted by Holberg View Post
    Well, you'd rather go to ?lesund, MrStealth ;-) A lot of offshore companies are based here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes you are right.

Leave a comment:

• MrStealth
    replied
    I'll need the ticket first... And to be able to speak Norwegian... Also money.

Leave a comment:

• Holberg
    replied
    Well, you'd rather go to ?lesund, MrStealth ;-) A lot of offshore companies are based here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• MrStealth
    replied
    Bore, DOF, Ostensjo..
    I think there's about 15 "large" companies based on the isle of ?land- So if you want to go knocking on doors, there's your best bet!

Leave a comment:

• Fox
    replied
    Wallenius (Swedish) & Wilhelmsen (Norwegian)

Leave a comment:

• MacNeil
    replied
    Viking Supply Ships and Solstad Offshore

Leave a comment:

• drakigns
    replied
    Thank you sir!

Leave a comment:

• Pilot Chris
    replied
    Hi Drakigns

just a couple of Nordic companies that I have heard of... Farstad, DOF subsea, REM, Skandi

I'm afraid I don't have the links but I'm sure google will get them for you!

Cheers

Chris

Leave a comment:

• drakigns
    started a topic Looking for nordic companies

Looking for nordic companies

Dear friends, I will have a nordic trip in February. In that period of time I would like to visit some companies too(Like Stena etc.) Could you pls offer me the companies that I can apply (you may have worked or heard before). I m not looking for a special ship type because I want to try as many ship type as I can so I need your help guys. But tankers can be slightly hard for me to work in. Thank you in advence...
Working...
X