Announcement

Collapse

SITE UPGRADE

We've just performed a major upgrade to the forum software. You may have noticed things look a bit different!

Please note that some features have yet to be reinstated, this will be done over the next few days. Attachments, pictures and signatures may not function as they should for the time being.

Thanks for your patience!
See more
See less

Deck cadet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deck cadet

My Name is Premkumar i have completed 3 years of BSc Nautical science(degree) in 2011..i have been searching for a job as a deck cadet and i found that with out money and reference no one give a job..can any one tell me how can we change this situation... Why this orgnization remains silent.?

Originally posted by PREMREGEL View Post
    My Name is Premkumar i have completed 3 years of BSc Nautical science(degree) in 2011..i have been searching for a job as a deck cadet and i found that with out money and reference no one give a job..can any one tell me how can we change this situation... Why this orgnization remains silent.?
    Hello Premkumar.

As a forum, most folks here are cadets on the British System so quite a few will not be able to answer your question or assist you. However, if you were to be able to tell us which country you are currently in, we may be able to point you towards a manning agent in your country who can assist you.
    I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.....

All posts here represent my own opinion and not that of my employer.

Comment

Originally posted by GuinnessMan View Post
      Hello Premkumar.

As a forum, most folks here are cadets on the British System so quite a few will not be able to answer your question or assist you. However, if you were to be able to tell us which country you are currently in, we may be able to point you towards a manning agent in your country who can assist you.
      hai GuinnessMan i found this little conversation here, i believe prem kumar is from India, like me here, i too have the same question. Can you please provide us your guidance. awaiting for your reply.. thank you

Comment

Working...
      X