X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • newone
    • April 2013

As walk the walk, who knows?

To place you in context I should say that I?m from Spain This is hopeless, projected lifetime dream, Bachelor of Marine, Master LRP, a high level of English, and Italian, spoken and written, Spanish mother tongue
    200 hp (I'm not exaggerating, every company and for having in Canada, USA, Norway, Finland, Sweden, Holland, Belgium, France, UK, Germany, Switzerland, Cyprus, Malta, Argentina, Venezuela ..) and of course spanish shipping: ANAVE, ANAVAS .. and Agencies shipment: Consulmar, Ibernor, Commercial Maritime Gauzoniberica, Gjunquera ( .. Many positive responses but none to ship
    more than 400 calls and not exaggerate the student should be heavier than the story I guess I will be picking up mania, I went to the port does not know how many times to try to talk directly to the Captain of the ship, the few times I've gotten the same response today we no longer Captains that. I asked for help in Captaincy, ISM (Maritime Administrations) ... Like any good intention, but also some that even tells you that you are not doing enough and just be right because if I have not yet achieved
    I do not know one that remembers all faculty members ... can not be that there is no room for a student's true that there are few boats but "if any Hayles" is that humanity is no longer any in this country because I do not think that the owners are not aware of what they are doing with students, with all our dreams, what else to do, I sometimes asked them if I can do something to improve my position, improve my attitude, my CV. . Anything but say it's okay is not it? Concerned then?
    Yet I keep fighting and not give up, one day come that shipment and after that many others, Luck and strength to all who are struggling to win you a place in these times, encouragement that someday we will get
    PD (thanks for this great site that is so helpful to us in our earlies)
  • Clanky
    • January 2011

Bienvenidos a OfficerCadet.com, y buena suerte con sus aplicaciones. Vivimos in un mal momento, especialmente en Espa?a.
    Go out, do stuff

Comment

• bobofinga
      • June 2010

What did I just read?

Comment

• geordie dancer
        • April 2013

Originally posted by newone View Post
        a high level of English ... spoken and written
        Stop lying.

Comment

• GuinnessMan
          OC's Resident Grumpy Old Man
          • April 2010

Originally posted by geordie dancer View Post
          Stop lying.
          Their English is better than some that have been around here. Leave them alone...
          I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.....

All posts here represent my own opinion and not that of my employer.

Comment

• newone
            • April 2013

Sorry about my english,

I?m just trying my best, and I have to recognise that I do translate it at google because of time, so no matter what just it?s been said, I do realise my english could be much much better!

Best Regards,

Comment

• GuinnessMan
              • April 2010

Originally posted by newone View Post
              Sorry about my english,

I?m just trying my best, and I have to recognise that I do translate it at google because of time, so no matter what just it?s been said, I do realise my english could be much much better!

Best Regards,
              Don't worry about it! You're English is perfectly understandable....

Comment

• geordie dancer
                • April 2013

Must just be me then. I couldn't understand the first post. Your last post was a lot more fluent; might I suggest not using Google translate? It works better for individual words than whole sentences.

I should know. I tried to use it to get through GCSE French. It didn't work.

Comment

• danielod
                  • May 2014

Originally posted by Clanky View Post
                  Bienvenidos a OfficerCadet.com, y buena suerte con sus aplicaciones. Vivimos in un mal momento, especialmente en Espa?a.
                  Is it English?
                  affiliate marketing programs

Comment

• Clanky
                    • January 2011

Nope. It's in Spanish.

Please stop resurrecting old threads unless they are particularly relevant to something you wish to discuss.
                    Go out, do stuff

Comment

• GuinnessMan
                      • April 2010

Comment

• Inland Pirate
                        • August 2013

Is it ok to resurrect a thread to discuss the resurrection of threads?

Comment

• GuinnessMan
                          • April 2010

Originally posted by Inland Pirate View Post
                          Is it ok to resurrect a thread to discuss the resurrection of threads?
                          I've been told by the mods not to encourage them...

Sent via smoke signal

Comment

• alistairuk
                            • March 2010

Originally posted by GuinnessMan View Post
                            I've been told by the mods not to encourage them...

Sent via smoke signal
                            Stop paraphrasing - I believe I was more to the point.
                            ?Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn?t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.?

? Mark Twain
                            myBlog | @alistairuk | flickr | youtube Views and opinions expressed are those of myself and not representative of any employer or other associated party.

Comment

• GuinnessMan
                              • April 2010

Originally posted by alistairuk View Post
                              Stop paraphrasing - I believe I was more to the point.
                              I believe you said "stop encouraging the bastards". At least I was being polite...

Sent via smoke signal

Comment

Working...
                              X