Timeout problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timeout problems

Anyone else had timemout problems over the past couple of days? I'm getting them regularly on officercadet. Not having any problems with other sites.
    io parlo morse

Nope - possibly your connection and the way its being routed... Does it happen when you do something in particular or at same time of day?
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”

– Mark Twain
    myBlog | @alistairuk | flickr | youtube Views and opinions expressed are those of myself and not representative of any employer or other associated party.

Comment

It just happens randomly whatever I'm doing. Only happens with this website. All other are ok.
      io parlo morse

Comment

It just happened. I can ping ok with no problems but I'm getting a timeout on traceroute inside the Virgin network. I'll give Richard a call and get him to fix it.
        io parlo morse

Comment

Originally posted by endure View Post
          It just happened. I can ping ok with no problems but I'm getting a timeout on traceroute inside the Virgin network. I'll give Richard a call and get him to fix it.
          Virgin is ****e - since parents switched to it from BT, my Apple TV and pretty much everything streaming randomly looses all ability to communicate with the outside world - always at the most inconvenient time.
          “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”

– Mark Twain
          myBlog | @alistairuk | flickr | youtube Views and opinions expressed are those of myself and not representative of any employer or other associated party.

Comment

I've had Virgin since it was Nynex/C&W/NTL and I can count the problems I've had on one hand.
            io parlo morse

Comment

You've been lucky then

– Mark Twain

Comment

Are you still having problems endure?

To boldly go.....
                Forum Administrator
                OfficerCadet.com

Comment

It's settled down now. Not had any problems for the past couple of days.
                  io parlo morse

Comment

Working...
                  X