This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [COMPLETED] Spell Check

Hmmm I have an idea kind off.... the user control panel tbh I don't really get the point of it, I think their should be the option to personolise it a bit more, I think it should be renamed to 'profile page' and it should be used as a place to share a little bit about yourself post pictures and videos from your time at sea and could perhaps have a blog space so that if you wanted you could share some stories about your time at sea. Maybe other users could rate these blogs and the best ones could be displayed in a specific area on this website perhaps users could also rate pictures and we could have photography competions just for fun. I think the user control panel should be just a wee bit more like facebook or some other social network site. I've got one other idea aswell which I can't believe no one has thougth of yet the site serriously needs a spell checker!!! Lol

Re: Your Ideas - Promoting the Site

The UCP controls all private communication between members, along with all other add on features. There is a limit to how personalised it can be as can be seen by any other phpbb board forum you may be part of.

And most browsers come with a spell check facility, I use Chrome which informs me of all my mistakes!

UCP and phpbb being the two above :P
    Forum Admin

Comment

Re: Your Ideas - Promoting the Site

Yeah but on the ipod which i'am using just now their is no spell check software

Comment

Re: Spell Check

That is quite a large install, so will look into this.

Mod bit: Split as not relevant in "promoting the site" thread
        Forum Admin

Comment

Re: Spell Check

There's got to be a spell checker app!! I use firefox now, which has a nifty spell check add on

Size4riggerboots

Blog tWitterings Flickr Tumblr Faceache

Comment

Working...
          X