Multi-page threads on mobile site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multi-page threads on mobile site

Perhaps I am being dim, but I have been unable to identify a button or hyperlink to move beyond page 1 of multi-page threads in the mobile version of the site.

Any help?

You should have page 1,2,3,4,5 boxes at the top of the page (or least you do on the iPhone).
    ?Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn?t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.?

? Mark Twain
    myBlog | @alistairuk | flickr | youtube Views and opinions expressed are those of myself and not representative of any employer or other associated party.

Comment

Should have, but don't. Symbian. Everything else seems to be in place.

Comment

You should have multi-page navigation at the top and bottom on the mobile theme, as in attached screen shot... If not then I have no idea...

You can manually select page by putting "/page2" etc. after the URI...
        Attached Files
        ?Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn?t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.?

? Mark Twain
        myBlog | @alistairuk | flickr | youtube Views and opinions expressed are those of myself and not representative of any employer or other associated party.

Comment

I don't get it on the android neither....
          I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.....

All posts here represent my own opinion and not that of my employer.

Comment

Working...
          X